More about Spotify Music
With Spotify, you can access millions of songs on your android mobile device. You can listen to many songs all over the world easily. Moreover, you can download licensed song with a single touch. Spotify is an online music and podcast playing app with music genres and book collection from around the globe.
Spotify is a music application that lets you reach millions of songs with your android devices. You need to be a premium member to access all the contents of the application. Full Mode, is a music listening app that is recommended for fans who like to listen to music with our paid version of our friend’s recommendation.
It turns out to be one of the biggest music platforms in the world. With millions of music in it, it serves users with applications both on PC and mobile. The Spotify Music can be a good alternative for your music to stay untouched if we consider the Premium subscription that the company charges for $ 10 per month.
How does Spotify work?
Easily get start with listening to music on Spotify:
- Visit the Spotify website and sign-up. Signing up with Facebook will make it easier to find and follow friends, see what they’re listening to and share songs with them.
- Choose a subscription level. Free or Premium
- Premium gives you access to more features, is more flexible and will connect with more devices.
- Download and install the free Spotify application. There are versions for desktop and android phones.
- Sign into your account on those devices and get listening.
With Spotify Premium you can set music to be available “offline” but it’s not the same as downloading music in the traditional sense. With offline mode you can have access to your favorite music when you’re trying to save mobile data or travelling somewhere where access to the internet might not be easy.
How much data does Spotify use?
One hour of music playback will use around 50MB of data when the quality is set to “normal”. At normal quality you can play around 24 hours of music for around 1GB of data usage. Whereas, at high-quality 1GB will be used in less than 15 hours. You’ll use a lot more data with video playback.
You can always change the streaming quality and data usage in case if you want to use less mobile data.
Creating a Playlist of your Fav songs on Spotify
Creating a playlist is easy. You can add a song by right-clicking a song and clicking “Add to Playlist” or clicking the three dots next to a song on the app. Grab your favorite songs and stick them in a playlist for your personal listening pleasure. Once you get started you’ll soon find you’re following playlists made by friends or curated by artists.
“Discover weekly” is a playlist that’s automatically updated by Spotify each Monday and includes a number of different songs based upon what you’ve been listening to recently.
“Release Radar” is a selection of new tracks from artists you follow. It’s worth noting here that if you follow your favorite musicians you’ll get notifications and updates when they release new content too.
- Technical file information
- Package name: com.spotify.music
- Version: 184.108.40.2062 (50599127)
- File size: 27.8 MB
- Updated: 2019-09-23 00:00:00
- Minimum Android version: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- MD5: 975bc867c8544e092eda3d9550f5d1f0
- SHA1: 07f2f948aad7e251013a33f8690c841ad5a2f654
- Older Versions of Spotify Music:
- com.spotify.music220.127.116.114 (50074645)
- com.spotify.music18.104.22.1684 (49812639)
- com.spotify.music22.214.171.1244 (49027467)
- com.spotify.music126.96.36.1996 (48763519)
- com.spotify.music188.8.131.521 (48502110)
- com.spotify.music184.108.40.2068 (47453371)
- com.spotify.music220.127.116.117 (46666055)
- com.spotify.music18.104.22.1687 (46402891)
- com.spotify.music22.214.171.1249 (46143339)
- com.spotify.music126.96.36.1993 (45879239)
- com.spotify.music188.8.131.523 (45618175)
- com.spotify.music184.108.40.2060 (45355533)