More about Facebook Messenger
Messenger is a classical multi-feature texting app, in which you can share pictures, videos and make calls that may be audio or video. You can manually add your recipients also and text them. You can chat with multiple friends at the same time. On conversation with multiple friends, a number of multiple bubbles just appear on your device. So, you can select anyone of them at a time and make text messages.
Although, Messenger is an official app from Facebook and it allows you to chat with your Facebook friends but it has evolved into a full fledged independent messaging app. If you allow messenger app to scan through your contacts, it will show you and add all of your phone contacts to the app. It means that you can chat with your fb friends as well as your phone contacts. Moreover you can make group of your friends or family where you can chat at anytime just like WhatsApp. From audio messages to pictures, emojis, you can also send documents in your chats.
The most fascinating thing of this app is its sticker’s collection which are used in conversations to express your feelings. The interesting feature of this app is that if you uninstall it, the app will keep your conversations saved and you can continue your conversations when you install it again.
Be aware that messenger home screen will show small advertisements sometimes. These days, every messaging app offers pretty much same functionality and features, it just depend upon the user-base and user preferences which app they want to use. It doesn’t matter to Facebook as a company though, because they own all of the popular social apps like WhatsApp and Instagram among others.
Facebook Messenger 2019 Updates
Facebook has kept its audience interested and tagged to its apps with the latest updates and features. The FB Messenger 2019 Update is one such update to the Facebook Messenger. It has a lot of new bug fixes along with added features.
In the new update, the Messenger now has a dark mode, which means that everything happens in the messenger app with a dark background. The main advantage: less strain on the eyes during use. The dark theme rollout is currently being promoted in the Messenger. But you may download the Messenger APK in order to get started.
How to enable the dark mode after update?
- Open the Messenger app and click on Chats in the navigation below.
- Send a contact the emoji of the crescent moon .
- Once you’ve done that, it’ll rain crescent moons. At the top of the screen, you will see a message telling you that you can turn on dark mode on your Messenger profile page.
- New feature gives you ability to remove messages for everyone.
- Technical file information
- Package name: com.facebook.orca
- Version: 2220.127.116.11.107 (215453723)
- File size: 39.7 MB
- Updated: 2020-05-22 00:00:00
- Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- MD5: a7f31b34be38c3d6870d2dec4b3a4cea
- SHA1: 9635eec126d0a01ba2a7f479cd798592aab0470e
- Older Versions of Facebook Messenger:
- com.facebook.orca18.104.22.168.114 (152682993)
- com.facebook.orca22.214.171.124.114 (152320915)
- com.facebook.orca126.96.36.199.109 (151534261)
- com.facebook.orca188.8.131.52.100 (150356202)
- com.facebook.orca184.108.40.206.97 (149342870)
- com.facebook.orca220.127.116.11.98 (148276429)
- com.facebook.orca18.104.22.168.84 (147370198)
- com.facebook.orca22.214.171.124.99 (146332231)
- com.facebook.orca126.96.36.199.104 (146003039)
- com.facebook.orca188.8.131.52.104 (145448095)
- com.facebook.orca184.108.40.206.110 (144604368)
- com.facebook.orca220.127.116.11.119 (143642777)